2012/09/25

Fat Burning Secrets


Fat-Burning-Secrets
If your goal is to lose weight then I'm going to let you in on some fat burning secrets. The first one is no real secret but one that many of us just don't get enough of and that is drinking lots of water.
Drinking the recommended 8 glasses a day of water will help your kidneys do thier part in the metabolism of fat. If we don't get enough water in our body the kidneys are then water deprived forcing the liver to do extra work lowering its productivity.
Secret Fat Burning Foods
Did you know that some foods actually aid the body to lose weight? It's true, a lot of us may have already heard of this but do you know what these foods actually are? Fat burning foods such as eggs, beans, whole grain cereal, salmon and olive oil just to name a few help the body process fat.
Fat Burning Suppliments
We have all seen them on TV, magazines and scattered all over the internet yes I'm talking about fat burning suppliments and they make it into my list of fat burning sectrets. Why? you may ask. Because suppliments help get the nutrition you need into your diet that you may not be getting.
Not all suppliments are created equal but if you seek your doctors advice or the pharmisist they will point you to the right suppliment for you.
Fat Burning Exercises
I'm going to share one of my favorite and I guess you could call it one of my fat burning secret exercises and that is kettle bell workouts. I work out with kettle bells all the time and because they are small you don't need a whole lot of room to use them.
If you sign up to my newsletter you will recieve a free guide which talks more about kettle bells and how to use them. They are great for burning those calories and strengthening your muscles.
Another fat burning secret is to eat more often - If you eat 6 to 8 small yet healthy meals per day you will speed up your metabolism. Speeding up your metabolism makes the body burn fat and you will also have more energy.
So their you have my favorite fat burning secrets. Now it's time to add one or all of these into your life, I'm sure you will see positive results.