2012/09/23

The Diet Solution Program - Review


Reviewed By: Kim Wheeler  

Website Link :
 Diet Solution Program 
Does the Diet Solution Program(DSP) live up to all the hype you may have heard all over the internet? Find out now by reading my detailed review.
Now Im the kind of person who loves to get things done quickly because I have a very busy life especially now I have 4 children. One thing I like about Isabel's DSP is that it is very easy to understand and it does'nt take over your life and time because I used Isabel’s Quick Start Guide to start ASAP that comes with the program..
This really is cool and this is why i jumped straight into it - After doing a little reading I found on the website that some people have used the quick start guide and lost 10-15lbs in a little as 6 weeks. That actually got me really pumped up and after doing the quick start guide I was amazed that I lost 7lbs in my first 4 weeeks. That was enough proof for me to take the course to the next level. I was just soo happy, I mean 7lbs may not be a lot to some people but that was an awesome start for me!
Here are some images of the covers of the ebooks you get when you buy the program -
With that said I went on to lose a further 9lbs in the next 2 months, funny thing is with the guidance of the program and the tasty recipes everything was like I had been doing it for years only smarter.
Now the reason why this is such a positive review is because it's the only diet solution that has not been a fad for me. I tried so many different types of diets and training programs previously but failed them because I just did'nt find them any fun. The Diet Solution Programs was a blast.
I also love how they update their website with really useful articles about weight loss all the time and the emails actually continued after I bought it, this was the icing on the cake for me because most things you buy on the net kind of ditch you once you give them your hard earned money.
With Isabel's weight loss program my energy levels increased, I felt much healthier and i actually noticed my skin looked a lot better(not sure if that was just me but I took it as a bonus). Funny because I was so sceptical about buying DSP but boy was I glad I took action and joined the program.
Is Isabel De Los Rios Diet Solution Program a Scam? 
Before purchasing my copy I did a little research on the internet by sifting through lots of websites stating the program was a scam, but after reading these scam alert sites they actually said the program was not a scam at all. I personally after buying the program can assure you that the Diet Solution Program is NOT a scam.
Not only did I learn the exact principles I needed to follow to reach my weight loss goal, it gave me the meal plans, the shopping lists and the recipes to do so. I think the best part about Isabel’s diet solution program is that it's a new way of life that is'nt hard and does'nt have a boring eating regimen.
This May Not Be The Program For You. 
You can tell Isabel De Los Rios has had hands on experience with real people and if you are looking for the same old nutrition theories taught in every other book and program on the market today written by so-called “health experts”, this is not the program for you.
Conclusion:
Frankly, I’ve used the program myself and recommended to anyone who wants to lose weight and maintain a healthy body. Why? I tried other diet plans that either did not work and some of them made me feel terrible. If you want to hit your ideal weight but I also want to maintain a healthy body then this is the program for you.
This is why i recommend the Diet Solution Program to all my friends and family.
Thanks for reading my diet solution program review.
Have a great day,
Kim Wheeler.